RUFF's Level II Flyball Classes
Level II - Is a 6-week long session of 50 minute classes. This level uses a variety of activities to teach more advanced Flyball skills and continues to build on what is learned in Level I, such as:
- Introduction to Flyball box work
- Strong recall
- Tug drive/Reward drive
- Consistency going over jumps with proper striding
- Focus on handler with distractions
- Build drive away from handler/towards handler
- Boost your dog's competitive spirit
- Introduce how to properly handle a Flbyall dog in the racing lanes
- Introductory passing techniques
The overall goal is to strengthen the bond between the handler and their dog to build a strong team. This session is offered for a cost of $120.
All classes are held on Sunday mornings and offered throughout the year.
You will need to bring a leash (non-retractable preferred) and a collar or harness (harness preferred). Electronic collar, choke chain, pinch collar, and gentle leader are not allowed.
Upon receipt of your Pre-Registration Form, you will be placed on our class wait-list and notified of the next available session dates once they are scheduled.